Thursday, October 1, 2015

10/01/2015

The Daily Chatter*
10/01/2015

Bill couldn't find his shaving stuff this morning so he had to use Roxanne's razor.

"My f*cking watch says it's September 31st." Roger

"I just totally screwed Toni." Tim bragging


"The only way you piss her off is to tell her no." Bill about Roxanne

Roger wants us to hire a Chinese Indian guy.

A customer, no joke, told Toni that he could take off his clothes....of course it did end up being a hot Yoga Studio. 

"I'm rubbing off on you." Tim to Bill  "It's the best thing that's ever happened to me." Bill to Tim   I think Roxanne's going to be a little hurt.....in fact Bill may be sleeping in the guest bedroom tonight which it sounds like he wants to do anyways.

It has come to my attention that we have never had an official Lost and Found department and that's a job we're going to give Nathaniel on Monday. If nobody loses anything he'll be required to steal crap in order to keep his job.

Here's the report that Toni had to fill out today because he was pretty sure he lost his keys but I gave them to Loopy Larry because he needed a ride so technically they weren't lost. This explains so many things especially the hole in our dumpster. I still don't know about the cockroach in the bath salt jar though.




*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment