Thursday, October 22, 2015

10/22/2015

The Daily Chatter*
10/22/2015

An quick explanation of the Palio diet and why it's true. I can totally see Toni being the guy sitting at the table and responding the way he does.
https://www.facebook.com/CasualOnHulu/videos/170471743295698/

Bill said that we need to space out birthdays a little better so there will be a new criteria at time of hire. 

Mary asked me not to make fun of her today....it's kind of my job, duh.

"I'm pretty big." Mr. U'nnells (He obviously thinks he's carrying the baby, I hope Roxanne can explain everything to him).

Steve told Roger that he (Roger) sucks at life.

Tim asked Bill to block him on his cell phone. Bill was thrilled to, then Tim asked him to unblock him which I think Bill forgot to do.
 

*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment