Tuesday, February 25, 2014

02/25/2014

The Daily Chatter*
02/25/2014

Steve thinks it's like Enron around here, he saw my two bags of shredded papers this morning.

I lied to Roger this morning just to make him feel needed and he maybe a little creeped out, I told him I missed him while he's been away from the office and thought about him every waking moment.

Roger doesn't think he's one of the weird ones at the roadshow, only because he doesn't have to stay at Motel 6 like some of the other traveling roadshow people.

"They're the only moves I have." Toni about his catchy phrases

Toni thinks the older ladies love him. I hope he's not talking about me.

"I'd be happy to do it." Roger to Mary    What a suck up!

Bill claims he was a teacher's pet but not for reasons that we think.  Obviously this is one of his old texts to his mommy. 



The Movie Phone dial in service is going away after this week. 

Mary told Roger to ask Randy about his scars because they are from the wrath of Mary.

"Mary leaves and the place goes to sh*t." Mr. U'nnells

"If either of you want to assassinate me with a Frisbee, I would feel pretty safe." Bill

Howard was trying to start rumors today, he thought Mary and Roger ran off together this afternoon.
 


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment