Friday, February 14, 2014

02/14/2014

The Daily Chatter*
02/14/2014

All I can think of on Valentine's Day is "VD Rules" from one of Tom Green's lines on "Superstar".

It was very sweet of Riley to get me a Valentine Card, thank-you Mary for delivering it.

Tim knows how to do it right. He just asks all the women in the office to be his Valentine. 

Josh claims an owl hit the van windshield last night. What was he smoking? Owls don't exist except for in zoo's. 

Roger has a new spelling for his name: RODGER FALASEY, he says he really likes it.

Toni got to go to a fashion event last night and he totally fit in with the rest of guys there. 

Tim thinks his signature move is gone. 

"I love nuts."  Toni

"Every man wants to smell like the summer breeze." Mr. U'nnells

Cody says I started him on his hand soap obsession. I think his girlfriend thinks I turned him gay but in my defense he had a candle obsession before I did anything 

"She's not that good at being sneaky." Bill about Roxanne

Rick came over this morning to disturb our peaceful Valentine's Friday and to talk sh*t about Toni. 

"There's a guy who's secure in his marriage." Bill to Tim

Bill is in so much deep crap right now, he forgot his flowers and balloons at the office.

"I'm Guido in disguise." Tim

According to Typhinee, Thanksgiving and Valentine's are the same thing, "just another f*cking holiday."


*not to be construed as Gossip









No comments:

Post a Comment