Tuesday, February 18, 2014

02/18/2014

The Daily Chatter*
02/18/2014

I think I heard Bill call Jessica a b*tch because she brought in doughnuts today.

Cody told us yesterday that he thought going to Texas was like being on the East Coast.

I almost got Roger to tell me his master password today so that I could unlock the key to all of his fortunes.

Tim wants a pissogenic sheet vinyl.  If Nike can make shoes that tie themselves then we should be able to make vinyl that absorbs pee instantly without leaving stains.

I think Mary's onto something. She told Toni that he should propose while he and Nikki are on vacation. He could propose in a number of places: while zip lining, while waiting in the non wi-fi airport, on the beach, while discovering that he really does like Coconut Rum, while on their bioluminescent canoe tour, while pushing her off a cliff because she's hangry (hungry and angry) or while snorkeling...the possibilities are endless but Toni doesn't want to do that.

"It's even stumped the carpet king." Tim

"You are just trouble." Tim to Mary

Henry is acting quite odd today, I'm not sure that he's going to make it. I think Roger did something to him. I hope he realizes that if Henry dies there will be a full investigation. 


*not to be construed as Gossip






No comments:

Post a Comment