Friday, February 7, 2014

02/07/2014

The Daily Chatter*
02/07/2014

Toni was pumped about seeing the figure skaters in the Olympic's.

Typhinee had to buy a beta too. Henry had someone to stare at today.

Bill brought in a bag of Chicken and Waffles flavored Chips. Tim described the flavor as a waffle with grease all over it. He obviously forgot to mention that the waffle had syrup.

"I'm just happy to be invited." Roger

"I'm a little bit of a tramp...I hope I'm not pregnant." Mary

"You just want to pet him." Jessica

"Tim has been really mean to me this week." Bill    (Duh..you didn't take him to Surfaces with you last week.)

"I wouldn't fight Mary." Toni

An actor who once played McGruff the crime fighting dog has been sentenced to almost 20 years for being on the wrong side of the law.
Apparently I have to get the real Vegas stories from Roxanne.



*not to be construed as Gossip







No comments:

Post a Comment