Wednesday, February 26, 2014

02/26/2014

The Daily Chatter*
02/26/2014

I'm probably going to be in trouble with Roxanne because I didn't get the Chatter out on time today. 

Matt decided that St Paul, MN might be a little cold to go to right now at minus two degrees. He and Steve get to go there at the end of next month for training.

Roger was trying to depress every today from the second he walked into the office.

Typhinee told me that I was right about something and Bill was wrong, no that hasn't gone to my head already:)

"I get around." Roger

Roger wants to become an Indian because then he thinks he'll be "made in the shade." All because he liked their gas prices today on the reservation.

Bill told Jessica to relax today. Doesn't he know he can't do that because she'll take him seriously and just go and drink wine.

Roger told me today that he "always appreciates Mary".  He's still in suck up mode, I'm not sure why because he didn't even say it to her.

*not to be construed as Gossip



No comments:

Post a Comment