Thursday, February 27, 2014

02/27/2014

The Daily Chatter*
02/27/2014

Tim says that Bill tells him that he whines all the time.

I found a weird Twitter account where these people made up scenario's as to if "Seinfeld" were still on TV what would be going on. The first problem with their website was they couldn't spell worth a darn and they also didn't fix Elaine's hair or clothes but this is supposed to be Elaine wondering why Kim Jong Un was at her nail salon? If that was me I would run like he$$ before asking  myself that question.


Mary texted Bill where he was at today and all he could say is that he was cleaning up because his parent's are coming over tonight. What the heck goes on at his place that it takes all day to clean up? I guess it is National Cigar Day so maybe he turned his home into a sweatshop with the kids in his neighborhood so that he could make and sell Cigars before his parents got there today.


Val gave Toni a new last name...Grab.

Our new Beaulieu rep according to his FB page seems to be in his late twenties, semi cute but he maybe bald because every picture on FB has him wearing a hat. I feel like maybe I have a bad habit of stalking people.

"Is the guy rich? Michael could pretend to be gay for a little while." Mary wanting the best for her son

I swear Tim is always on the run. I guess it fits with his saying "You stop doing sh*t and you die."

"Don't judge me by my trunk." Mary    She doesn't have a large butt so I'm not sure what she's talking about.




*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment