Tuesday, November 21, 2017

11/21/2017

The Daily Chatter*
11/21/2017

Tim said he was going to go home and cozy up to a bottle of Nyquil. Apparently Donna must not want him around her when he's sick which I completely understand because men are the biggest babies when they're sick.


Imagine finding this camel wandering around the town of Sisters, Oregon. It got loose and went on a walkabout.

Steve, Tim and Toni all complained about how horrible traffic was today. I'm not sure how they would even know how horrible traffic was considering that I ran into all of them at the bar when I took my five hour break today.

I'm pretty sure Bill is on holiday leave through the end of the year and then he'll be on paternity leave after that. That man had an excuse for every day this week not to be here.



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment