Thursday, November 2, 2017

11/02/2017

The Daily Chatter*
11/02/2017

I had a dream the other night that I had Toni in my office trying to kill a spider and instead of killing it he started making phone calls to subcontractors about how much he would pay them to come in and kill this spider.

Man Toni is nosy. First he wants to know who's cooler is in the warehouse then he wants to know what kind of birthday décor I have for him.

For some reason I think Roger is single handedly responsible for the sewage spill on the shores of  San Diego that keep coming from Tijuana.

I haven't seen any new sexual misconducts shaming Tweets today about any other celebs. Although Alec Baldwin did oust himself and admitted to bullying women but everyone already knows he's a prick in real life.

*not to be construed as Gossip 

No comments:

Post a Comment