Monday, November 13, 2017

11/13/2017

The Daily Chatter*
11/13/2017


Toni discovered that his friends consider him to be one the most sought out gay guys in their group.

Steve took another day off so that he could have an extra long weekend. I wonder what his excuse will be tomorrow when he's not at work?

I'm very disappointed, I had no idea that we were auditioning for "Shark Tank" today at the office otherwise I would have worn my prom dress or something.

Toni was talking dirty to Bill and Tim this afternoon and this was after he wanted to know how to spell "protruding". That poor guy probably needs to go to rehab with Weinstein.

I mentioned to Roger that Ryan didn't want to come and pick me up on Saturday from work because he was too busy making bread so Bill just assumed that I had been sitting at my desk since Saturday.



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment