Wednesday, November 15, 2017

11/15/2017

The Daily Chatter*
11/15/2017

Bill told us this morning that Tim's been holding out on us ladies and Toni. Tim calls on a building with all gorgeous & dressed up men and hasn't mentioned a thing about it. I asked if they were all ex-firemen and Bill seemed to think so.

My husband apparently didn't want to drop me off at work today and on Saturday he didn't want to pick me up. I'm starting to think that he thinks I'm more trouble than I'm worth.

Kellen now thinks that Toni has herpes because Toni thought Steve was outside the bathroom door and made a funny comment and instead it was a shocked Kellen.

What a horrible day, first my husband ignores me and drives by where he needed to drop me off then Bill says I didn't make the cut on his youmail voicemail.

Toni, you can't stop using J&J because the rep brings us in cookies.

Toni's been wanting to buy another car, I think he should wait till the Pope's latest ride goes to auction.




*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment