Friday, November 10, 2017

11/10/2017

The Daily Chatter*
11/10/2017

According to Ashley you would be crazy not to sleep with Paul Walker if you had the chance and Toni seconded that.

"My friends and I were talking about horse cocks like we usually do." Toni

"Toni was no help, he looked at the issue and then started singing and left." Bill

"I don't like your pretentious sparkling water." Ashley to Toni

All I know is that Katherine came in and grabbed Bill's hand and led him out the door and he left. I'm going to hire some kid to do that for me just so that I can leave early too.

Steve claims he was up with puking kids all night but he seems to give us that same story every Monday and Friday. I'm starting to think that his kids are perfectly healthy and that he might be on another hunting trip.




*not to be construed as Gossip



No comments:

Post a Comment