Tuesday, November 7, 2017

11/07/2017

The Daily Chatter*
11/07/2017

Toni thinks he's getting fat because a button fell off his new pants yesterday. I hate to think how he envies the rest of us for being so slender.

Tim was about to divorce wife #1 last night because she sent in someone yesterday to look at residential vinyl.

Some old guy called in to tell me that he hadn't received his estimate yet (probably because he doesn't have an email address) and he happened to see Roger's van at the same time as our phone conversation so he waved Roger down.

"The little dude didn't pass through here." Tim about Toni

I think Roger wanted to throw paint on me today even though I was technically only wearing faux fur.

Tim for some weird reason thinks that I let him go around with his fly unzipped for part of the day. I would have embarrassed the crap out of him if I would have know but he's welcome to blame Michael if he wants to.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment