Friday, July 28, 2017

07/28/2017

The Daily Chatter*
07/28/2017

Bill was so excited this morning he brought in a brand new glass tea infuser bottle and was telling me all about it. A little while later he set it on the break room counter and Roger made it roll off the counter with just his eyes, he really is the devil.

"If I could pull one out of my a$$ I would but currently there isn't anyone living up there." Steve to Bill about a helper for Joe

Apparently Bill is very fascinated with lesbian activities. He wanted to know what Ashley and I were doing in the warehouse without Sarah yesterday.

Our water cooler got fixed, we can all gossip around it again.

When Sarah came in today Bill sure made a beeline to see her. I'm sure he was asking her about what happens in the warehouse and figuring out if he can make money off of this.

Typhinee and I would like to know what Bill and Roxanne have been telling Katherine about us. She just hasn't been that sure of either of us lately.

Everyone thinks that Ashley needed a break from us and that's why she took the day off. More than likely she signed up for all day therapy class because of us and it was probably a good thing that she had today off because Steve's been pretty graphic about what he's going to do to Toni and how he's going to put himself out of misery.

"I'm no dummy." Kellen



*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment