Monday, July 10, 2017

07/10/2017

The Daily Chatter*
07/10/2017


Congratulations to Bill and Roxanne they are having a baby boy in December. Steve's excited to train this kid to become an installer.

Bill's pretty sure that half of the pictures that are on the internets have been taken by me. 

"I was just with this guy." Roger

Steve got caught taking a picture of himself peeing in the men's restroom at a restaurant all because he forgot to lock the door. He claims that he was taking a picture of the tile but seriously we know better...

The new guy that Steve hired today has eleven kids and Toni thinks he wants the twelfth one to be with me.

Bill and Steve have decided on Transformers names for Bill's son. Optimus, Megatron, Galvatron and Steve really likes Maximus from "Gladiator". Have fun trying to pick names Roxanne.

If you can't find Tim, he'll be out messing with Steve's new printer. 

I'm still not done with my Oregon pictures and since you all are my captive audience I get to bore you. Since Crater Lake was cut short with no hiking areas available (because of the road closures from the snow) we went to the Umpqua Forest and did three short waterfall hikes with the mosquitoes.





*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment