Thursday, July 6, 2017

07/06/2017

The Daily Chatter*
07/06/2017

Roger still says hi to Joseph in the mornings, I think he needs a new pair of glasses.

Sarah brought us in more cherries and Typhinee brought us in Jello shots. Obviously Typhinee wins that contest today.

What is Bill going to do next week when it's not a two day work week for him?

On this day in 1957 John Lennon and Paul McCartney met and started a threesome with Roger. 

Kellen got a brand new loaner car from Subaru and he doesn't want to give it back. I have a feeling this upcoming incident may be on the news.

Roger told me that I was almost perfect today. He did want something from me though so I'm pretty sure by tomorrow I'll be the slime that grows on the bottom of Justin Bieber's shoe.

We ventured to an area that had two small crater lakes, definitely not the same in size or wonder compared to the real Crater Lake but still interesting to see. The obsidian lava trail was fascinating and also very sharp to touch (just ask my husband who kept cutting himself on it because he wouldn't leave his hands in his pockets).







 *not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment