Friday, July 14, 2017

07/14/2017

The Daily Chatter*
07/14/2017

Happy Birthday Typhinee!

Just to add to Typhinee's birthday festivities Bill bought another annoying door chime to replace the one that she destroyed.

Bill wants everyone to know that his daughter is a genius because she can plug in an iphone. Mary of course told Bill that Stephanie could plug in an iphone when she was five months old.

Toni, you're going to need your orange arctic coat again come Monday. Apparently our AC part came in today.

I really wanted to do a Ross from Friends and the whole "You ate my sandwich" theme for Typhinee but then I was afraid that I would just hear whiny excuses from the culprit all day long and it just stressed me out. Then I found out much too late that he took the day off and he would have never known and that stresses me out.

Many of us read a headline today about a truckload of slime eels that overturned on an Oregon Highway. My first thoughts were that's disgusting and why would anyone want to transport these nasty things. Apparently the Korean's like to cook with them and they also use the slime in a similar manner as egg whites.



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment