Tuesday, July 11, 2017

07/11/2017

The Daily Chatter*
07/11/2017

"I don't have time for this please stop texting me." Kellen to Typhinee ~ I think she was harassing him for a date so that she could recoup some of the expense of her meal that he stole from the fridge.

Seriously who gave out my cell number? I've been getting weird texts about people trying to find me jobs and a new place to live. Roger, who did you give my number to and how many miles does the restraining order state that I have to be away from you?

Bill and I are convinced that Typhinee broke our door chime, she hated that thing to begin with.

Here are the last of our pictures from Oregon, we went to Smith Rock and got to hike around that amazing place. Apparently some of the world's toughest climbs are at this location and one of the tougher climbs is to a point that looks like male genitalia yet they call it Monkey Face.






*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment