Thursday, July 27, 2017

07/27/2017

The Daily Chatter*
07/27/2017

It's a Summer Miracle, Roger was up and walking around today, I saw it with my own two eyes. Yesterday we were all calling Dot every ten minutes for an update, especially when we saw this sign on the outside of their building on the news. I think they even had a moment of silence for Roger at the Marinier's game yesterday and gave away some Roger Bobbleheads with mini carpet samples.


Tim came out to the warehouse when Ashley and I were out there and he mentioned he thought we were doing something kinky with Sarah. This has me very curious what kind of kinky things has Sarah been doing in the warehouse and do we need to set up one of Kellen's spy cameras?

"A Utah man killed his wife aboard an Alaska cruise and told an acquaintance who later walked into the couple's blood-splattered room that he did it because she laughed at him, the FBI said in documents released Thursday." Now I want to know did his wife think he was funny or just funny looking? Second are you really supposed to answer your door and let people in after you kill your wife?

*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment