Wednesday, May 27, 2015

05/27/2015

The Daily Chatter*
05/27/2015

Toni almost had a honey bucket land on his car today.

Pat with Emser is on my crap list, he called Toni back today but I called him twice yesterday and he never called me back like he promised.

Oh no, Roger is making propositions over the phone and now wanting gold or silver as payment, I don't think he trusts bitcoin.

"Where all the monsters are." Roger about underneath the bed. I bet he makes Dot check under their bed every night.

Bill and Roxanne are back home and Bill didn't think that the Buffalo airport was that exciting with their large rocking chairs and nothing else to do. 

Roxanne seems to have some issues. According to FB she thinks these are turtles. Has Bill been mixing up her pills?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this guy is probably a little weirder than Roger, only because his clown face is permanent whereas Roger can wash his off but he chooses not to. This clown apparently confetti bombed JLO at the airport.


Since Bill is out this week, we (I) decided we (I) want to take a Booze Cruise to Lake Wallenpaupack. I'm not even sure where that is but since "The Office" got to go there for a leadership training exercise I figured we should too.

"Haven't you had enough of each other?" "What do you have left to do?" Mary to Bill about not coming back to work till Monday

I have to show off my adorable hummingbird picture that I took on the way back from Whistler.  





*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment