Thursday, May 14, 2015

05/14/2015

The Daily Chatter*
05/14/2015

Steve says he's going to slap Bill twice when he sees him next. His bachelor party should go as I expected tonight.

After seeing this picture of what Roxanne's sister needlepoint stitched for them, we all know that our wedding gifts are going to suck compared to this. That does it, I'm going to buy them what Bill was going to buy for Stephanie's wedding, a Dick's Sporting Goods Gift Card and maybe he can get his own wetsuit top to pretend to be Spiderman in.

Roger and I agreed on something today, he's pretty sure it's the first time ever.

I have found Toni's perfect wedding gift, a kayak trip to the San Juans to go whale watching.

Tim reassured Toni yesterday that killer whales aren't called that because they make good pets. 

According to Mary, Bill is going to like what Donna picked out for Roxanne's bridal shower.

Also according to Mary, Bill's mother thinks he's the only one who works around this place. It's a good thing I've been taking videos of what he really does all day long so that I can show her at the wedding but I'm going to have to bleep everything that he says.

I finally got my wedding invitation, it went to Japan and back. 

Bill's mother told Mary that she's not excited for the wedding yet. Is she going to speak out before everything becomes official? 

Tim told us he had two thumbs up his butt today. I'm not going to ask whose.

Interesting, I just read a headline that said that Patrick Dempsey's alleged affair led to divorce, nice going Dot.

For our next Florida road trip we went to St. Augustine which is the oldest city in America, they are celebrating their 450th anniversary this year. They have the oldest wooden school house, the oldest house, oldest mission and a bunch of other old things. We also got to go to the Fountain of Youth and I'm very disappointed that I didn't come back looking like a thirteen year old but I did get to feed the peacocks (Roger, you'll need to cover your eyes because they are larger than chickens). 












*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment