Friday, May 22, 2015

05/22/2015


The Daily Chatter*
05/22/2015

This video has inspired me to get a selfie stick for everyone in the office so that we can have t.v. episodes like "The Office".
http://petapixel.com/2015/05/20/psa-beware-the-dangers-of-selfie-sticks/

I drew something special for Bill and Roxanne at lunch today. I know the signature looks different than mine but I was in a hurry.

Steve's been hanging out at the gay strip club a little too often because he told me I needed to take off more clothes before he was going to give me any money but he had no problem giving Toni money.

Is there a proper etiquette book designated for Wal-Mart customers that tells you how large your butt has to be before your kids can stand on it?

Crystal wanted to argue with me that Mary was calling Jared this week but we discovered it was really Toni. 

Did Bill and Roxanne take a trip to Wal-Mart? Somebody needs to tell him that he has a fuzzy dick on his head.



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment