Wednesday, May 20, 2015

05/20/2015

The Daily Chatter*
05/20/2015

Roxanne needs to slap the crap out of Bill for me, it seems that everything of his that I've touched today either wasn't in the computer system or it had issues if it was in the computer.

Matt wanted to be "Dick Trickle" this week but I'm pretty sure we're going to have to call him Trickle Dick, he should be thankful that he's not shrimp dick like one of our subs that Toni nicknamed.

Tim tried telling all of us today that Steve was going to be gone for two weeks, I just automatically assumed Steve was taking his trip to the Philippines to visit Marty's villa where Marty's ex-wife and step daughter live.

Roger is now complaining that Dot busted one of his front teeth. Don't be embarrassed Roger she did the same thing to Tom Cruise.
 
As Cody put it today, his dad is always getting into trouble but this time some woman swiped the side of his truck with her vehicle. I wonder what he did to tick her off?

Tim told Mary that she was his favorite today. That's the last time I do anything for that man until he says I'm his favorite again.

Where did Bill go on his honeymoon, the Smurf Village?



*not to be construed as Gossip
 







No comments:

Post a Comment