Monday, May 11, 2015

05/11/2015

The Daily Chatter*
05/11/2015

Happy Birthday to our most amazing boss Mary! AKA Beverly Goldberg today:)


I hope Toni remembers the cake, I told him if he didn't that the wedding would be off for him and Nikki.

We found all of the white people in Seattle last night, they were at the Neil Diamond concert.


Looks like things are back in the crapper for Roger, Dot left him to go and live in Belize. I guess I don't blame her, I would rather look at this view for the rest of my life than look at Roger, he can't blame her.

 For our first adventure in Florida which was renting a car at the airport and finding out that Ryan's license was about to expire on his birthday (which was Friday) because he never received a reminder card from the Dept of Licensing (long story) so they had to rent the car to me. Floridians think that because the Daytona International Speedway is in their state that they all can drive like they are NASCAR drivers so I wasn't thrilled about driving.

It's time for me to go back to sleep, I'm cranky!!!!!!! See you all tomorrow.

*not to be construed as Gossip



No comments:

Post a Comment