Tuesday, May 26, 2015

05/26/2015

The Daily Chatter*
05/26/2015

I just heard that Ben Stiller's mother died over the weekend. I first remember seeing her the in the series "ALF".

Poor Typhinee, she just can't get away from Crystal. She turned on her television the other day to hear her voice on the news and the surprising thing was they weren't arresting her for anything.


Toni's a hero. He found the tile out on the jobsite that the installers couldn't find for some reason.

It looks like Vance's email was hacked or I missed out on a really important document.

Ryan and I were at Whistler over the weekend and the best part of it for me was yesterday morning when we started complaining that we hadn't seen any wildlife including squirrels and ten seconds later I pointed at a bear who was near the ski jump.

We have some griping to do about Canadian viewpoints. While driving you see incredible sights and then shortly after you have a viewpoint turn out with absolutely nothing to see at it. This happened the whole way back yesterday. Then on our hike on Sunday there was this weird sign that I should have taken a picture of because it looked like an adult holding a loaf of bread with a little kid and they were pointing in a certain direction. Everyone who came to that wanted to know what it meant, luckily we saw that there was a ledge and decided it was a view point (and there was actually something to see). I'm sure Bill and Roxanne will have some Canadian stories when they get back.

A package came today for Bill and Roxanne and it said "think geek" on it so I will.  It shouldn't be hard to do with this picture.


I thought Jen or Maci (since she does most of the calling and texting anymore) was sending me a virus on Friday but it turns out it was Whirly Ball pictures. Toni's moving so fast in the second picture that you can barely tell it's him, he needs to lay off the speed.



*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment