Tuesday, May 19, 2015

05/19/2015

The Daily Chatter*
05/19/2015

"To everyone that made our wedding special, wish you suckers were here!" Bill "& Roxanne

Toni seems to have named my car, black beauty. 

Steve has already twenty questioned Typhinee about the missing video camera from the back since she wasn't here yesterday. 

We watched the weirdest Clint Eastwood movie the other day, "Kelly's Heroes", I was expecting a very intense war battle and instead it was a war movie with Partridge Family type music, I kept expecting their bus to be following the army jeeps. Instead of following military orders the army goes in search for gold with a very strange Donald Sutherland.

Ryan told me that Chris told him that he would use him at his next wedding for the catering. Is he planning on knocking off Cody's mom?

I met our next door neighbor today and he invited me and my husband to join him at his villa in Manila, Philippines the next time he goes. I think Steve was a little jealous that I got invited so I think I'll let him go instead. 

It appears that icork moved across the street from the Kent City Corrections Facility. 
 
Roger tried to be protective today but it was with the wrong guy, I have to applaud him anyways.

Bill must think these tiny little falls are impressive or something.


I'm not positive but Bill and Roxanne probably aren't legally married. I fell asleep during their forever long ceremony but I'm pretty sure that Bill took Whirlyball to be his wife. 

 Toni thinks he was standing in front of some sort of an illegal activities building this morning. The door had five locks but no handle and some skin heads walked out and wanted to know what he was doing.

FB made it sound dirty when I tagged Roger in a picture, April was with Roger on May 16th. 

Speaking of Roger, Bill had some nerve putting his grandmother and nieces at Roger's table. I'm sure they appreciated his stories about the Jews, his lesbian ex-wife and Dot breaking up Patrick Dempsey's marriage but now Bill's going to need to send her and his nieces to counseling.

Apparently when Roger introduced himself to Bill's grandmother she identified him as "Billy's Roger" which I thought was cute. 

Steve told Cody to do some back door action to get a key from Toni. Needless to say Toni didn't have the extra keys so I guess he got a freebie. 

As for our last morning in Florida we drove to Cocoa Beach. They currently have the largest Ron Jon Surf Shop and I thought it was cute because Ryan bought a couple things for our expectant grand baby there and the beach was fantastic, I wish we could have stayed there all day. 







*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment