Thursday, May 29, 2014

05/29/2014

The Daily Chatter*
05/29/2014

Apparently Matt is working on his honesty issues among other things according to Steve.

All of us who aren't friends with Jason on FB are apparently missing out on his great posts about his dinners, his blanket and his e-cigarette that he bummed off some chick.

I tried giving away Bill's tile for one of his job's today apparently. Some guy came in and asked if he could have the pallets out back.  Luckily Cody was out there and stopped a disaster from happening.

 Steve thinks Bill should be on his knees under his desk.

I'm very disappointed, Bahama Breeze got rid of their sliders....now what am I going to do?

"I can't believe you haven't b*tched at me for the wild animal show around here." Tim to Bill

Bill and Toni pretended like they hadn't heard of May 8th National Outdoor Intercourse Day before Donna said something today. 

"Boobs and Kids. You have a weird mind Mr. G...." Mary

Back to my vacation. We went to Yosemite with Ryan's brother and his wife and some of you have already heard about my disappointments but I'm thankful that we got to go because it was absolutely beautiful. We left way too late in the day, waited in line to get into Yosemite, then waited again in a long line to get into a visitor parking lot and then ate lunch and drove home without getting to go on our hike. 








*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment