Wednesday, May 28, 2014

05/28/2014

The Daily Chatter*
05/28/2014

"I don't like people or dogs." Roger as he was talking about the good deed he was trying to do yesterday that involved both people and dogs.

Tim brought his dead wildlife collection to work with him today and they scared me in the dark this morning.

Speaking of dead, Ryan asked me if the lady sitting next to me on the airplane yesterday was dead. I think she was sleeping with her eyes open for part of the time. 

On our trip we were in an old town with a big candy store so obviously the black licorice candy that Roger and Mary were talking about last week came to my mind but they didn't seem to have it for some reason.

Onto me and my travels, we started our lovely morning on Thursday in Sausalito eating breakfast and overlooking San Fransisco.
While driving through San Fransisco we passed their city hall where Roger's daughter got married.
Then we headed to Filoli, an estate that was built in 1917 and that is surrounded by 654 acres and Roger has never heard about it. I'm beginning to think he never lived near San Fransisco or he might be an illegal alien who just worked in the fields. We all know what a great story teller Roger is....
 
 
 That pretty much sums up our first day minus the fireball and hard cider. 
 
 
 
*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment