Friday, May 9, 2014

05/09/2014

The Daily Chatter*
05/09/2014

I caught Toni texting on his calculator today.

"Maybe I'm not wrong." Tim being hopeful

Bill called Toni rude and mean today.

Nobody wanted anything that they said posted in The Chatter today. Why do these people expect me to keep secrets, they should know better.

Toni looks like a: pit crew member, a kid going to the races with his dad and a guy whose hat is too big for him according to Typhinee, Tim and Cody.

I hope that this is the look that Nikki likes because this is what her home is going to look like in a few years if she stays with Toni. This is Elton John's bedroom and I would imagine that Toni would like more Penises in his Master Bedroom because today he wanted all of the guys to come into work with Speedos.



I'll finish up with my Austin pictures today. On our last day in Austin we explored their Riverwalk Park and found a bunch of turtles. The picture at the bottom of the page, the turtles were tiny, they were about the size of my fist.





*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment