Wednesday, May 21, 2014

05/21/2014

The Daily Chatter*
05/21/2014

I had a dream last night that a large group of us went on a cruise together and because Matt was there we were constantly being harassed. In our last port Cher and Matt were both dressed up in costumes and performing on some street corner so they probably missed the boat.

I just noticed today that Tim and I share the same birthday week again.

Roger was afraid that he was going to a seminar at lunch because he was going alone with Bill.

"I really like to have flowers on my desk." Mary about wanting a flower service for her desk only

Some guy called today and asked for Toni's email address because he said his earlier email came back to him. When I was spelling his name the guy said "I could have sworn he said i".

Roger was reminiscing this morning as to when he was young and crazy and I'm pretty sure that was just last week.


Angelina Jolie would be jealous of this dude's lips.



Mary told Jessica that she was her favorite because she brought her in some Tres Leche cake.

I can't wait to hear about the Bachelor Party that Cody's going to in Vegas, he better have some good stories or he'll need to make some up. 

I'm off to California, Lake Tahoe and Reno, I'll see you all on Wednesday! 


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment