Wednesday, May 7, 2014

05/07/2014

The Daily Chatter*
05/07/2014


Ryan, Tim's apparently going on vacation with us at the end of the month. He misses me too much when I'm gone.

I think Bill and Roxanne were doing something kinky again because Bill discovered a Steve size hole in the arse of his pants over the weekend. 

I'm very disappointed with myself and Roger's going to be disappointed too. While I was standing in line to go through Security at the Airport on Thursday night, I was behind a black woman with a pretty large rump wearing leggings, you could also tell she was wearing white underwear and I failed to get a picture for Roger's website.

Typhinee missed me so much that she ended up with Kidney Stones.

I told Toni that queer men in jean shorts (even if there not shorty shorts) reminded me of him.
 


Mary got a lesson in selling today from Roger's customer.

I have questions for someone who gave me TMI today but he obviously thought I knew about his problems so I asked Toni instead.

Mary went to the DOL today for a new drivers license to be pleasantly surprised that she didn't have to wait in line because they no longer do the driving tests there anymore. 

As far as Austin goes, Tim needs to move there and get the flooring contracts on all of the new hotels and condo's that are going up all over the city. They had lots of great restaurants but no shopping in the old downtown section. They have fat content squirrels and hefty chicks who shouldn't wear shorty shorts just like here, I figured that would be Roger's next website.



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment