Thursday, May 8, 2014

05/08/2014

The Daily Chatter*
05/08/2014

I'm the worst wife ever, I forgot it was Ryan's birthday today. In my defense I've already given him his birthday present and isn't that the only thing that matters.

Howard thinks Roger was doing meth in his car because he had a bounce in his step but Howard was going to check Roger's teeth and I never did hear the outcome. I guess Dot will need to check his teeth now. 

I set it up with Howard this morning for Tim and him to compete in a tennis match.
Even though this link is from 2004 my money is still on Howard
http://tennislink.usta.com/tournaments/TournamentHome/Tournament.aspx?t=20217&e=2&tab=Draws


It seems that every time that we fly now Ryan always gets some special treatment at security where he can go through the regular metal detector and leave his shoes on. Where as I get to go through the special line where I have to strip down to nothing, I'm starting to wonder if he's a secret air marshal.

Ryan, Jessica is also going on vacation with us at the end of the month too. 

"That wasn't even subtle." Roger to Mary about her tooting her own horn

Jessica went to a job walk thru yesterday in a halfway house sort of environment and she said one person decided to open their door and stick their arm out with a cat on it for about 15 minutes. Needless to say you couldn't see the person and it was just a flying cat. 

Fingers crossed I have to take my cat to the vet tonight to get blood work done.

I found Roxanne a wedding dress in the San Fransisco airport but she might need to squint her eyes a little just to say she's Asian or she won't be able to wear it.

While in Austin we went to the bat bridge, it's where thousands of bats fly out each night at dusk.So that's what the black dots in the sky are.

 This was one of the coolest and oldest hotels in Austin, Driskill Hotel built in 1886 and they have an awesome bakery.

It was Cinco De Mayo but I think this lady really wanted a Rachael Green hat. 


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment