Friday, October 27, 2017

10/27/2017

The Daily Chatter*
10/27/2017

It sounds like Ashley was the hit of the party last night.

Typhinee made the call that Michael is only a hero until today and he's on vacation today too.

It sounds like Toni's financial advisor is really trying to win over Typhinee to be a potential client. Things were getting pretty intimate last night.

It was a good day, Steve tried quitting before he got to work this morning.

"Bill loves the lesbians." Howard

I totally forgot to bore all of you with my hike from two Sunday's ago. We had set out for a hike with some autumn color and knew there was some snow at Paradise. I had a last minute thought and I thought it would be overkill but I brought my snow boots. Turns out I needed my snow boots and we could have used our snowshoes too but we clearly weren't smart enough to bring those. We headed up for our trail only to find out that nobody had been there for days and there was no path so we ended up going to Panorama Point which was also beautiful.





*not to be construed as Gossip







No comments:

Post a Comment