Friday, October 13, 2017

10/13/2017

The Daily Chatter*
10/13/2017


Bill tried telling me that he was going hunting with Tim and Toni and that's why he was at the office so early this morning, don't worry I called his BS.

I apparently blew Bill's mind again. I swear this blew him away the last time I mentioned it, the younger guy on "The Good Guys" television show is Tom Hank's son.

Steve tried blaming me for throwing him under the bus but technically I didn't, I threw him under a high speed train to remind me of Italy.

The next  morning we took the train from Florence to Venice, the countryside was so picturesque between those cities but it did rain a little that day which wasn't a big deal since we didn't have much besides traveling planned for that day. We ended up visiting St. Marks Basilica (which didn't allow pictures inside, probably because the line for this is always forever long so I took my pictures in the hallway) and we visited another church that was outside of the St. Marks crowd thankfully. The crowds of people definitely took away some of the splendor of the city but we did find that St. Marks square was delightful in the evening time when everyone was gone and the classical music bands were playing in the square.




*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment