Wednesday, October 25, 2017

10/25/2017

The Daily Chatter*
10/25/2017


I'm hoping the guy who was installing our shelving lost a bet because he had a tiara tattooed on his head.

Michael might have been a hero Monday and Tuesday but Ashley said he was an a$$hole today. 

Typhinee either told Roger or Sarah not to come into the office today because of some noise issue. Man she's mean, I didn't hear a thing.

We finally have a kitchen sink again.

I'm thinking about taking a course from Toni's financial advisor because I'm just not getting it and I feel like I'm really missing out on something special.

I know what I'm buying Bill for Christmas, he was complaining that some of his pistachio's weren't open and he refused being defeated.

Ashley is going to try hot yoga tonight. I can't wait to hear her stories.



*not to be construed as Gossip




No comments:

Post a Comment