Thursday, October 19, 2017

10/19/2017

The Daily Chatter*
10/19/2017

Steve laughed his a$$ off after he found out who Mary hired.

Roger told me to quit hassling him today after I asked him how he was doing. I'm pretty sure there will be a letter from his lawyer on my desk tomorrow.

I heard Typhinee talking on her phone today and somebody was accusing her of dating a black guy. Now I have to know who the heck she's dating, I have a few guesses: Shira's boyfriend, Magic Johnson, Dennis Rodman, RuPaul, Eddie Murphy or possibly the whole Seattle Seahawks team.

I'm almost done talking about our amazing vacation but I still have a little more. From Venice we flew to Zurich and it was clear enough that we were actually able to see some of the mountains this time. Flying into Zurich, Switzerland was beautiful, flying over I could see patches of trees with trails, I saw numerous people riding horses and then surrounding these forests was the brightest green grass on the face of the earth. We got into Zurich about dinner time and found a restaurant nearby that had traditional fondue. I have to say that the sound of the German language was nails on a chalk board compared to the Italian that we were used to but the trade off was that Zurich didn't have the amount of people that Italy had and the strange thing was the Zurich film festival was going on when we were there. We unfortunately didn't make the time to swim in the river like Toni, Nikki and Randy did but it was quite beautiful.





*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment