Wednesday, October 4, 2017

10/04/2017

The Daily Chatter*
10/04/2017

Happy Birthday Dot!

Tim sure is finicky. Yesterday he tells me that he's glad to see me then today he tells me to go home.

"You can't just do half sh*t." Tim to me which is slang for you can't just give me half my sh*t and expect me to be happy.

Dot and Shaq seem to be at the same hotel for conferences in Austin or so she told Roger. Isn't it interesting that Dot always seems to have the most interesting lovers.

According to Bill, Toni screwed up everything last week.

On our trip we were able to sneak into Business Class by using our airline points for the tickets. I found myself not wanting to get off the plane because our flight attendants kept bringing us more food and wine and the lay flat seats were actually pretty comfortable. Needless to say I'm going to have an issue going back to economy. For the record LAX is the worst airport that I've ever been to. There are no people movers anywhere, we walked probably over a mile to get to our gate and Ryan got a blister on his foot at the start of our trip. Now I understand why Bill and Roxanne went out of the security area to catch a bus on their Orlando flight.

We arrived in Rome late at night and decided to walk from our hotel to the Trevi Fountain and to the Spanish Steps and that pretty much was our first night besides fighting off all of the rose peddlers who wanted to tell us that my husband was a good man just so that he would buy flowers from them. I really wanted to tell them that he was a lying, cheating jerk after they made him out to be such a great guy but I resisted.





*not to be construed as Gossip 



No comments:

Post a Comment