Tuesday, October 3, 2017

10/03/2017

The Daily Chatter*
10/03/2017

I missed Roger's birthday but apparently Roger missed his own birthday because he was at home sick but luckily for him Sarah gave him some magical toilet paper with Trump Tweets on it and he got better.

My cat thought that me being sick yesterday was the best thing to happen to her. She sure the heck didn't understand where I was going this morning though.

Apparently Roger gets all hot and bothered when Sarah and Typhinee talk about "Outlander".

Bill thinks that he has to go to Grayland, WA for the next few days just to outdo all of us who got to travel to Europe this year.

Toni wants everyone to try Grappa but he agrees with me that it tastes like some sort of fermented gasoline.

I was telling Michael this morning that I thought he followed us to Venice because a guy at our hotel had his same side profile and he even wore the same type of clothes and was wearing Michael's black vest.

Tom Petty had just completed a 40th Anniversary Tour before his death yesterday.



*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment