Wednesday, October 18, 2017

10/18/2017

The Daily Chatter*
10/18/2017

I appreciate that Michael didn't introduce me to someone who he thought I would kick the nuts off of.

It's a good thing that I recently saw the "Seinfeld" episode with the big salad because Bill totally pulled a George today. Toni brought me in a salad from Amante's but since Bill insisted that he paid for it I should tell him how wrong it was. They forgot the two kind of meats, the sunflower seeds,  mushrooms and artichoke hearts and I'm sure some other crap.

For our last day in Venice we took the vaparetto over to a bunch of churches (I know not any different than any other day) and also got to view their former shipyard. This area was responsible for most of the Venetian republic's naval power during the time between 1100 and 1797. As for the rest of our day we wandered to the end of the island where there is a large park area and a sign graffitied on the outside bathroom walls with "Visitors Not Welcome" and sat in the sun on a bench looking out over the water.





*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment