Thursday, October 12, 2017

10/12/2017

The Daily Chatter*
10/12/2017

They were grinding the floor of the warehouse bathroom today and I thought the women's bathroom toilet was going to explode, the noise was so loud but after I got over the noise it was kind of weird to have the toilet seat massage me from the vibration. I guess I should be happy that I had a toilet seat, that's one thing all of the public bathrooms in Italy were missing.

Toni has a Mexican restaurant to recommend to anyone who wants to sit in the bathroom all day.

Forest thought it was too bad that Roger doesn't drink Whiskey. He also told me that he was sorry that I had to come back from vacation and deal with Roger. Finally a person who understands what I have to deal with.

Luke's baby girl obviously doesn't like me, the kid started screaming after Mary brought her in my office.

Tim asked Toni to bring a camouflaged propane heater tomorrow and a machete. This doesn't sound very work related and on top of it Tim's going to Vegas next week.

For our second day in Florence we were on a Michelangelo mission. We viewed his amazing David first thing in the morning at the gallery, we went to the Medici Chapel where Michelango made the tombs for the Medici family and then we found Michelangelo's tomb at the church of Santa de Jim Croce (that might not be the official name of the church but that's what we called it). We also walked to the Ponte Vecchio Bridge where I swear the whole city was standing. I honestly don't know how the jewelry vendors sell anything on that bridge because it was all tourists taking selfies.




*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment