Tuesday, July 26, 2016

07/26/2016

The Daily Chatter*
07/26/2016

Toni got sh*tted on this morning (hopefully by a bird and not what Steve's neighbors throw).

Bill didn't believe Toni this morning all because I drank a little too much today and I was the only witness.

Michael was a real bum sore today about my Alaska cruise at the end of August.

Tim paid Michael a compliment today even though he really shouldn't have.

Everyone wants to know what the image is on my email for the Daily Chatter. The answer is I don't know but it adds itself whenever I don't have pictures in the Chatter.

Roger found out today how much Typhinee defends him every single day.

Typhinee's daughter got a job today so we will be throwing Typhinee a retirement party next week.

Mary's cooking for all of us tonight so make sure to drop by.  She doesn't want anybody to bring a thing since she threw this surprise on all of us at the last minute.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment