Wednesday, July 13, 2016

07/13/2016

The Daily Chatter*
07/13/2016

If this is true then Joe will be my favorite installer. Someone told me that Joe told them that I was 25. He probably meant to say that I acted like I was 25.

"These guys are all full of bullsh*t and I can't get the real story." Tim probably about all of us

Bill made fun of Typhinee today for using a pencil sharpener. She has a thing against mechanical pencils.

"Babies are so f*cking stupid, they can't tell you what's wrong." Roger to Bill   I have a feeling that Roger won't be babysitting for Bill and Roxanne ever, even if he does have great reviews on urbansitter.com.

Bill just told me that Roxanne's old boss, who was fired from his job reapplied for the same job with the new owners of the hotel. If he happens to get the job by some crazy miracle then he'll quit because his love interest, Roxanne isn't there anymore.

Typhinee and all of her dang admirers.....

This reminded Roxanne of Toni for some reason....


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment