Thursday, July 21, 2016

07/21/2016

The Daily Chatter*
07/21/2016

"What's this bullsh*t that you were spreading about me yesterday?" Roger to me  The funny thing is Roger thinks it's very possible that Garry Marshall was making a movie about him though.

 To whomever dropped the ball on forgetting about Typhinee's birthday card on their desk, she still wants it.

I invited Roger to the winery tomorrow night but I was only hoping that Dot would be able to make it. 

Marty called to tell Toni that his days are numbered, he has 15 days left. I asked Toni if Marty recommended a young girl to sleep with before he marries.

Mary obviously thinks she's working an evening shift tonight, she came in at 4pm today. I'm beginning to think prostitution pays better than flooring.

The world's first ridable luggage, Modobag. I'm kind of scared, it's just one more thing to run me over at the airport.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment