Monday, March 28, 2016

03/28/2016

The Daily Chatter*
03/28/2016

It was a big day for Bill, he found the check that he lost when I was on vacation.

I know I overstepped my boundary lines with Roger when I went to Seattle over the weekend but in my defense he was out of town. 

Tim survived the dentist today after sniveling about it for hours. 

Toni bought the tickets for his honeymoon and decided to have a layover in Turkey even though the State Department's travel website says Don't Go There.


One kid thought he found a real leprechaun over the weekend and started giving Toni his Christmas list.



The insurance company finally totaled Toni's car so he's on the hunt for the perfect car to express himself. Here's a few that he's been looking at.






*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment