Wednesday, March 2, 2016

03/02/2016

The Daily Chatter*
03/02/2016

"How smart can she be, she married me?" Bill to Steve Lemon

"If I die doing this, lie about me, tell them I was saving a bus full of nuns." Mr. U'nnells

Roger called me a decent person today, it's a start.

Roger thinks that my husband is into hip hop because he was wearing headphones while at Starbucks. I'm pretty sure that if my husband was into hip hop that would be grounds for divorce.

Speaking of divorce, Bill blames Roxanne for getting pregnant.

Now that I share a hallway with Bill everyone thinks I'm his keeper.

If only Bill would be more like Sue Heck from "The Middle" and write down when he'll be back on a sign board, my life would be so much easier. I already know first hand that Bill won't use a door sign or move a stupid magnetic dot to show if he's in or not. In fact Stephanie (Mary's daughter) and I wrote a newsletter about it years ago.

Bill found this about Kanye. 



*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment