Wednesday, March 16, 2016

03/16/2016

The Daily Chatter*
03/16/2016

I just can't trust Bill to do anything.

Apparently Damon won't ever be allowed to use the credit card again. Bill sent him to pick up a thing of epoxy and he paid for a generator for another company. 

"My life would be a lot different if I could install rubber." Steve as he was installing rubber base and grumbling about money

"I need to make rules." Toni to Bill  (Things getting too kinky?)

Speaking of kinky, Bill told Serge he wants to wear shorty shorts (I think he wants to be like Toni).

Toni really wants to know if Jenny is going to have some crazy word phrase for when she tells Steve that the baby is coming. I'm pretty sure that's going to be the least of her worries.

As for our trip, we landed in Hawaii in the middle of a giant lava field with a plane full of butch old lesbians and we had to walk down a flight of stairs into an open air airport, I felt like I was in the middle of Nowheresville. While being driven to our rental car company I spotted a wild black goat in the middle of a lava field (that was the first of many goat sightings). We then baked in the hot sun while we waited for the massive line at the rental car facility to disappear. Then the guy at the rental counter told Ryan that the best snorkeling on the island was at South Point (Southern most point in the US), obviously the guy didn't like tourists because we later discovered that we would of had to jump off a high cliff and we would have died from the treacherous waves and from being bashed up against the rocks if we took his advice. Here's a picture of one of the cliffs.
Luckily for the rest of the trip we found the natives to be very friendly.
Every stop seemed to be a little more of an adventure than the other islands of Hawaii because we normally had to walk a ways in order to get to our destination from a parking lot. On our first full day we ventured out for Papakolea (The Green Sand Beach (one of only four in the world)). The green is made from the mineral Olivine which erodes from the lava. This was the dirtiest 5 mile hike that I've ever been on but it was beautiful.


After our hike we went to the Kona Brewing Company Restaurant for dinner while still covered in green dust and I sat next to a gecko who was constantly grooming itself. I think he wanted to tell us something about our hygiene but I think he was mute just like Kevin my replacement.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment