Thursday, March 17, 2016

03/17/2016

The Daily Chatter*
03/17/2016

We need to fire Steve again, I don't even need to do forensics to know that it was his sticky adhesive boot print all over the floor this morning that I had to clean up.

I hope Mary doesn't get mad at me but I vacuumed up her ant farm that she was feeding on her office floor.

"I can make some sh%t up can't I." Bill to Roger    He should be writing the chatter but he's been banned since the pig orgasm episode.

"If you live long enough you'll  end up an old lesbian." Roger to me

"I feel like I was set up." Bill about his wife sending him to the dentist first

Last Monday morning while all of you poor schmucks had to go to work and see Roger, Ryan and I headed to the north end of Hawaii and hiked down to the Pololu Valley and to the beach which was absolutely beautiful of course. On our way back to our hotel we stopped at Kiholo Bay because I read that turtles often frequent the beach. Somewhere I also read that it wasn't a place to snorkel because of the tiger sharks and rough waves, well that reviewer obviously didn't walk down to the lagoon area because this would have been an amazing place to snorkel with dozens of turtles. I will hunting down that tripadvisor.com reviewer and sending them multiple glitter packages.





*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment