Tuesday, March 29, 2016

03/29/2016

The Daily Chatter*
03/29/2016

Toni for some reason is embarrassed by his leprechaun picture and wants to kill Bill for sending it to me. Does he not remember that he went out in public with that get up on....I don't know how Toni figured out that Bill sent the picture to me because I originally told him that Riley did it.

I got a notice from my credit card company that somebody tried to buy a bunch of horse stuff on it. It sounds like Mary's crazy horse lady friend stole my credit card, unless of course my husband was going to buy me a horse and all of the accessories for my birthday and transport the horse by Uber because that was also on the card. 

"He's out there dicking around." Bill about Toni

"I don't have the heart to tell Toni that's the way all guys look after marriage." Bill

Patty Duke died today. We just recently saw her on "The Love Boat". Yes you can thank me tomorrow for making you sing the opening credits song all night long or at least that's what happens to me when I hear mention of the show. 

Mary's already planning on playing hooky for most of tomorrow just like she did today.

 

*not to be construed as Gossip





No comments:

Post a Comment