Friday, March 4, 2016

03/04/2016

The Daily Chatter*
03/04/2016

I had to play dumb to my husband when I received a booty call at 6:30 this morning from a drunk cowboy with a Michigan area code.

It's bad enough that Mary has a Lexus that she likes to flaunt but I finally noticed that she has a huge a$$ Star sticker on her windshield that says Lexus VIP, way to be subtle Mary.

Bill blames me for ruining the numbers and letters on keyboards.

I was watching TCM last night and an old short documentary came on before a movie and they were talking about a place in Florida called Monkey Jungle where they claim they cage the humans and the monkeys run wild. I thought for sure this place would be non-existant now but it is still in operation. I'm thinking of buying Roger a lifetime pass just so that he'll either get over his fear or crap his pants.

We are off to the Big Island of Hawaii because I don't want to catch whatever disease Steve has. 


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment